Not only do I think it is extremely important to travel, especially while still young, but I love to adventure and I wanted to talk about some of my favorite fun ideas for adventures to do with friends or on your own.
1. Find a cool, interesting place to hang a hammock
2. Find a campsite to spend the night
3. go for a hike
4. Find a spontaneous concert or event
I found a Prince dance party one night with my friends.
6. Have a picnic on the beach
Grab your favorite take-out and enjoy the sunset.
7. Find somewhere to climb
In Australia I climbed the Sydney Harbor bridge which was the ultimate adventure! It is always cool to go up high especially in a city and be able see all around you.
8. Take a sailing and scuba trip
This is from my trip in the Caribbean with a program called Broadreach
9. Go on a picture taking spree at sunset
You don’t have to be a pro this is fun even just with an iPhone.