Key to the perfect fall outfit
Finding a cute fall outfit can be hard because of color changes between winter and spring as well as the temperature constantly going back and forth ( I know, annoying! ). So I thought I would share with you some of my fall wardrobe staples.
- Rolled ankle jeans Adorable for the colder days, style a ton of different ways.
- Big comfy shirts The ideal go-to for a cozy day inside or for layering under coats as the winter months draw nearer.
- Light sweaters These are essential for the in between months and look super cute with almost anything too!
- Vests Who doesn’t love a cute vest, my favorites around october are Jcrew puffer vests and Vineyard Vines fleece vests, going out of the warmer months I love the Lilly Pulitzer printed vests.
- Booties A fall shoe choice that I definitely recommend. I love things that I can wear with almost anything and that’s why I love booties so much.